Bonterra's organic fruit offers the characteristic flavors of green apples, pears, and citrus to the chardonnay. 70% of the juice is fermented in a combination of French and American oak, which undergoes malolactic fermentation to create a rich, creamy wine with just a touch of new oak spice. The remaining 30% is fermented in stainless steel to preserve the crisp fresh fruit flavors. The wine is mostly aged using previously-used or neutral oak in order for these fresh fruit characteristics to shine through. New oak was used for just 15% of the wine to give this chardonnay a nice vanilla note.
Bonterra Chardonnay 750ML
Store Address: 1800 North Pace Boulevard, Pensacola, Florida 32505
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Please report incorrect product info. We will not ship the products with the original boxes in order to securely pack the product.